One of our core services include of medico-legal and disability claims assessments and reporting to help clients establish possible loss of earnings and career prospects to support the clients’ claims. We work in full compliance with the statutory councils regulating health and allied professions. We adhere to ethical principles in developing wide-ranging reports detailing any possible loss of earnings and career prospects to support the clients’ claims by:
- Providing reports within agreed turnaround times using latest salary survey data.
- Working around client’s schedule if we know what works best for them.
- Assisting with pre-trial consultations and representing clients in court as and when required.
- Developing joint minutes with other practitioners as and when necessary.
- Conducting Psychometric assessments (where necessary);
Medico-Legal assessments & reporting
All Medico-Legal assessments & reporting are handled by HPCSA registered experts;
In relation to:
- Road Accident Fund Claims
- Personal Injury Claims,
- Medical Malpractice Claims,
- Public Liability Claims
- Insurance Claims
- Divorce Settlements
In- House Medico Legal Expertise
Our medico-legal team consists of certified medico legal experts who work in close networks to doing assessments and reports for Road Accident and disability claims etc…
- Industrial Psychologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Educational Psychologists
- Clinical psychologists;